Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of these articles, photos, opinions, trademarks, and copyrights. All information gathered are factual and based on research through online media and other sources. I am just compiling all the pertinent data of this pageant and everything about Miss Earth, all you need to know in one place, as I am an avid fan since its inception in 2001. Credits are due to the original owner, website, social media, and its contributors. Just starting building the blogspot so please bear with me. For any voluntary contributions, suggestions, or corrections, please contact me or send articles, photos, news, events, and any relevant information about Miss Earth to my email address missearthavidfan@yahoo.com.ph. I built this blogspot for all the Miss Earth fans out there, and please feel free to comment so we can exchange ideas of our beloved pageant. Thank you.

Credits to:

allthatbeauty.com
geocities.ws
instagram.com
josephvitug.wordpress.com
kontrasti.ucoz.ru
lempimissit.suntuubi.com
mabuhaybeauties.com
mabuhaypageants.com 
missearthfoundation.org
missosology.info
normannorman.com
pageantopolis.com
petaindia.com
reocities.com
sashfactor.info 
sharestills.com
top-beautiful-women.com
twitter.com 
wikipedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment